Manufacturer Direct Medical Use EO Sterile Sample Collection Kit Foam Swab and ABS Stick VTM Kit
- Recommended for the collection and transport of clinical specimens for the recovery of viral agents including, but not limited to, Herpes Simplex Type I, Herpes Simplex Type II, Cytomegalovirus (CMV), Influenza A, Influenza B, Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV), Echovirus, Adenovirus, etc.
- Minitip for Nasopharyngeal
- Standard tip for oropharyngeal
- Dacron, Rayon, or synthetic flocked swabs are acceptable
- No wooden shaft, calcium alginate, or cotton swabs as these can interfere with PCR or inactivate some viruses
IgG and lgM antibodies to 2019 Novel Coronavirus can be detected with 2-3 weeks after exposure. lgG remains positive, but the antibody level drops overtime.
Testsea COVID-19 IgM and IgG antibody Rapid Test has a 95% detection rate as reported by First Affiliated Hospital of Anhui Medical University.
As with all diagnostic tests, all results must be considered with other clinical information available to the physician. If the test result is negative and clinical symptoms persist, additional followup testing using other clinical methods is suggested. A negative result at any time does not preclude the possibility of SARS-CoV-2 infection.
Storage and Stability
Store as packaged in the sealed pouch at room temperature or refrigerated (4-30℃ or 40-86℉). The test device is stable through the expiration date printed on the sealed pouch.
The test must remain in the sealed pouch until use.
DO NOT FREEZE.
Do not use beyond the expiration date.
Test cassette is stable for 12 months from the date of production when stored properly in unopened aluminum foil pouches with desiccant.
Negative results do not rule out SARS-CoV-2 infection, particularly in those who have been in contact with the virus. Follow-up testing with a molecular diagnostic should be considered to rule out infection in these individuals. Results from antibody testing should not be used as the sole basis to diagnose or exclude SARS-CoV-2 infection or to inform infection status. Positive results may be due to past or present infection with non-SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus strains, such as coronavirus HKU1, NL63, OC43, or 229E.Not for the screening of donated blood.